SEO Resources on the Web
Search Engine Webmaster Guidelines
Search Engine Patents
One of our favorite references for keeping track of the latest innovations in search engine technology is the US Patent office. They can be dense, but they contain hard facts about the practices of each major search engine.
- Google Patents plus the PageRank patent held by Stanford.
- Yahoo! Patents
- Microsoft Search–Related Patents
SEO, SEM and Internet Marketing Conferences
- Attend seminars by the top names in SEO and SEM at Search Engine Strategies.
- Learn basic and advanced strategies in Web marketing at Search Marketing Expo.
- Keep on top of global trends in internet marketing at the IMC Conference.
- See how SEO and SEM ties into interactive marketing at ad:tech.
- Meet fellow Webmaster World addicts at PubCon.
SEO and SEM Organizations
Internet Marketing and Web Development Resources
- Bruce Clay, Inc. Search Engine Optimization Info and Services
- Bruce Clay, Inc. Search Engine Optimization Tips
- Bruce Clay, Inc. Search Marketing Blog and SEO Newsletter
- Useit.com - Usability Resource
- Index of HTML Tags
- W3C Protocols and Innovations
- W3C Guide to CSS
- W3C Guide to XHTML
- Bruce Clay's Technical SEO Tips