About the SEOToolSet Standard &
Advanced SEO Training Courses
SEOToolSet® Training is a comprehensive program of back-to-back SEO courses: Standard and Advanced training. Both the Standard and Advanced SEO courses include a year-long subscription to the SEOToolSet Pro suite of diagnostic tools, so every participant leaves with both the training and tools they need to perform effective search engine optimization.
While it is possible to take the Standard and Advanced training courses at different times, for the most comprehensive education experience we recommend dedicating 4.5 days to take both SEO courses consecutively.
View the schedule of Standard and Advanced courses to learn the dates and locations of our upcoming training events. Use our secure SEOToolSet registration page to register for SEO training today.
About the SEOToolSet Standard SEO Training Course
The SEOToolSet Standard SEO training course introduces you to organic SEO methodologies including on-page optimization, off-page optimization, user experience, SEO web design, content ranking factors, mobile website best practices and siloing site architecture.
Attendees of SEOToolSet Standard training walk away from the three-day course with an understanding of:
- Ways to discover how your customers search for your businesses online
- The various search channels, including organic search, paid search, local search and other verticals where a business can appear
- Insight into how search engines rank results, including on-page elements, site architecture and off-page factors
- How to optimize a business website and online presence to increase the likelihood of ranking for relevant search verticals
- How to stay away from manipulative SEO tactics that can cause search engine penalties and ranking drops
- Mobile website SEO and user experience best practices
Since SEO is a process that requires all the fundamentals be in order before advanced methodologies can make an impact, all analysts must successfully complete the Standard training course before they are eligible to take the Advanced training course.
SEOToolSet Standard Training at a Glance
|SEO training course:||SEOToolSet Standard training|
|Course length:||3 days|
|Tools included:||One-year complimentary subscription to SEOToolSet Pro tools for up to 3 website projects, and unlimited Ranking Monitor and inbound link reports — a $1,668-plus value!|
|Requirement details:||Successful completion of the SEOToolSet Standard training course is required for any individual wanting to take the SEOToolSet Advanced SEO training course. Following completion of the Standard training course, analysts are invited to take the 1.5-day SEOToolSet Advanced training course annually to keep their professional skills up-to-date and in line with current industry standards.|
|Who should take this course?||Business owners, marketing managers, IT specialists and SEOs interested in learning basic and intermediate search engine optimization skills.|
About the SEOToolSet Advanced SEO Training Course
The SEOToolSet Advanced training course builds on skills acquired in Standard training and dives deeper into technical SEO considerations, advanced siloing strategy, and natural link acquisition, with a hands-on lab experience using the SEOToolSet. Completion of the Advanced SEO training course also confers eligibility to become an SEOToolSet Certified Analyst upon passing the certification exam.
Attendees of the SEOToolSet Advanced SEO training are equipped with an up-to-date strategy for organic optimization that accounts for Google’s constantly changing algorithms and technologies. Walk away with a complex understanding of:
- Google updates and penalties, and associated SEO strategy revisions
- Newly introduced SERP features and how to take advantage of the technologies that power them
- Technical SEO concepts, from creating XML sitemaps and diagnosing server issues, to successfully migrating a website without sacrificing rankings
- Advised link acquisition tactics and inbound link analysis
- Advanced siloing strategy
- How to use the SEOToolSet to improve your website’s on-page ranking factors, linking structure, keyword targets and competitive positioning
- What to expect from the SEOToolSet Certified Analyst test
Before you can take Advanced training, you must successfully complete the Standard training course at least one time.
SEOToolSet Advanced Training at a Glance
|SEO training course:||SEOToolSet Advanced training|
|Course length:||1.5 days|
|Tools included:||One-year complimentary subscription to SEOToolSet Pro tools with 5 projects included, and unlimited Ranking Monitor and inbound link reports — a $2,388-plus value!|
|Requirement details:||You must successfully complete Standard training in order to be eligible to take Advanced training. Successful completion of the Advanced training course is required in order to become a SEOToolSet Certified Analyst.|
|Who should take this course?||Anyone wanting an advanced understanding of search engine optimization best practices and technical methodology. Also, any person interested in receiving the benefits of being an SEOToolSet Certified Analyst.|
Have questions? Call us and talk with a training coordinator: Voice 805-517-1900 | Toll Free 866-517-1900