Meet the SEOToolSet® Instructors
Bruce Clay, Inc.
Bruce Clay is founder and president of Bruce Clay, Inc., a global Internet marketing optimization firm providing search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly Web design and architecture, and SEO tools and education. Prior to launching Bruce Clay, Inc. in 1996, Clay operated as an executive with several high-tech businesses, with a far-reaching professional background in leading Silicon Valley firms.
Clay holds an MBA from Pepperdine University, and a bachelor’s in math and computer science from Western Illinois University. As an industry thought leader, Clay is an accomplished speaker, author and educator. Each year, Clay speaks at leading industry conferences and conducts training courses for students worldwide on concepts and methodologies related to Internet marketing. His insights have been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, PC Week, Wired Magazine, Smart Money and many more.
His book, Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies, is more than 700 pages of hands-on, practical guidance for implementing comprehensive SEO, with the 2nd edition published January 2012. Clay is also on the board of directors of SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization.
Bruce Clay, Inc.
Bruce Clay, Inc. (BCI) is an Internet marketing optimization company providing search engine optimization (SEO) services, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising management, SEO-friendly Web design and information architecture, and social media and conversion rate optimization services. BCI is also the creator of the award-winning SEOToolSet® and its acclaimed SEO training course.
Bruce Clay has led the search marketing industry since 1996 through contributions such as the SEO Code of Ethics, Search Engine Relationship Chart®, and SEO training and certification programs that promote ethical SEO practices. Headquartered in California, Bruce Clay, Inc. has global locations in Australia, Switzerland, India, Japan and Brazil.
BruceClay.com is home to a respected search marketing blog, and along with SEOToolSet.com, is a leading Web destination for information on Internet including free and subscription-based interactive tools.
- Chosen by Search Marketing Expo (SMX) to present the full day SEO training course extension in conjunction with SMX conferences in 2008 through 2012.
- Partnered with Search Engine Strategies (SES) to present the full day SEO training course in conjunction with SES conferences throughout North America in 2009 through 2012.
- Partnered with ad:tech to present a full day SEO training course in conjunction with the 2010 conferences throughout North America.
- Named a fastest-growing private company in America on the Inc. 5000 for five years in a row: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Listed among the fastest-growing firms for 2008, 2009 and 2011 by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal.
- The company's high-quality content and media ouput includes the respected BruceClay.com/blog featured on the Ad Age Power 150 list, the popular SEO Newsletter and the search marketing Web series, SEM Synergy.
- Each year, Bruce Clay, Inc. hosts a not-for-profit contest engaging the search marketing industry to share knowledge and strategy for small business and/or nonprofits.