Why Become an SEOToolSet® Certified Analyst?
SEOToolSet® Certification establishes you as a knowledgeable, ethical search engine marketing professional who uses the best tools and keeps on top of the latest search engine news and techniques.
You need to work to become SEOToolSet® certified. Your colleagues and clients will know that. When they come to our website and see:
- The difficult exam questions you have answered
- The powerful tools you have mastered
- The Code of Conduct that you have agreed to follow
- The Code of Ethics you have promised to uphold
SEOToolSet® Certification inspires confidence in your skill level, reliability and trustworthiness. In an industry marred by fly-by-night spammers, colleague and client confidence is worth its weight in gold.
How Do I Become Certified?
The first step towards SEOToolSet® Certification is attending our intensive, three-day SEOToolSet® Training Course taught by Bruce Clay. In this seminar, you will learn how to achieve top search engine rankings by using the SEOToolSet® and practicing the best search engine-friendly SEO techniques. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a free SEOToolSet® account where you can start testing your newly learned skills.
After 30 days, you can register to take the Advanced Certification Course to prepare for the SEOToolSet® Certification exam. You will receive a login at the sucessful completion of this course that's good for three exam attempts. After successful completion of the exam, you will be an official SEOToolSet® Certified Analyst.
As an SEOToolSet® Certified Analyst, you receive:
- An official SEOToolSet® Certified Analyst certificate recognizing your achievement
- An official SEOToolSet® Certified Analyst logo to place on your website and your business card.
- A direct link to your company website from our SEOToolSet® Certified Directory.
- A monthly newsletter with the latest search engine news and optimization tips.
- Priority registration in a refresher course to update you on the latest trends in search engine optimization and marketing.
All of these benefits are available once you have completed both classes.
If you have not attended our training course, take the first step towards becoming an SEOToolSet® Certified Analyst and enroll in our SEOToolSet® Training Courses today!