Bruce Clay SEO Training Courses:
Tools & Time-Tested SEO Taught Around the World
SEO best practices are constantly evolving. Is your website keeping up?
Our search engine optimization training program is led by experienced SEO specialists from Bruce Clay, Inc., including “founding father of SEO” Bruce Clay himself.
Taught in classroom settings around the world, Bruce Clay SEO Training lets you learn SEO in an interactive environment where questions are welcomed and encouraged.
See upcoming training dates and locations.
Who Should Take SEO Training?
Business owners, marketing managers, IT specialists, web developers and SEOs of all experience levels alike benefit from our courses. Many take it year after year, just to keep their SEO skills fresh.
You’ll learn everything from how search engines work to advanced SEO techniques and how they fit into a broader digital marketing strategy. All of our SEO methodologies are ethics-driven and strictly adhere to search engine guidelines, so you can rest easy knowing that the techniques being discussed will help you avoid ever being penalized by the search engines.
The information you’ll hear in Bruce Clay’s SEO Training and our constantly updated materials will teach you organic and technical SEO skills that you can use to improve the rank, reach and revenue of your websites (or your clients’). The course provides face-to-face learning that goes beyond what reading an SEO tutorial or book can teach you. What’s more, each attendee also gets a one-year subscription to the SEOToolSet™ to equip you with both knowledge AND tools and reports you can use for your SEO projects.
Anyone with a vested interest in search engine optimization is encouraged to attend our SEO training. We find our classes especially benefit the following individuals:
- Owners of small and mid-sized businesses with or without experience implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Marketing managers overseeing SEO, because they must understand SEO fundamentals to make sure their team meets requirements related to increased search traffic and conversion.
- IT professionals and web designers seeking to help search engines discover, crawl, access and interpret websites and apps.
- Online marketers interested in learning SEO best practices and how to use SEO tools to improve their search engine ranking and user experience.
- Advanced search engine optimization specialists seeking to keep their knowledge sharp on Google’s constantly changing technologies, algorithms, platforms and guidelines.
SEO Training Courses
What will you learn? Find out more about our Bruce Clay SEO Training program curriculum.
Learn SEO from a Top Industry Trainer
Bruce Clay SEO Training is led by Bruce Clay, who brings unparalleled experience as an SEO analyst and trainer with comprehensive hands-on knowledge of organic search engine optimization techniques, and tech industry ebb and flow.
Bruce Clay is a search engine optimization expert who has been breaking new ground in digital marketing and offering SEO services since 1996. Fondly referred to as one of the founding fathers of SEO by the search marketing industry, Bruce is the founder and president of Bruce Clay, Inc., the exclusive SEO workshop trainer at Search Marketing Expo (SMX) conferences in the U.S., and recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award of Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence in the Practice of Search Marketing.