Software Support for SEOToolSet™
We at SEOToolSet.com want to ensure you get as much as you can out of our search engine optimization technology. To back that up, every SEOToolSet subscription includes free technical support provided by Bruce Clay, Inc. There are many powerful tools available through this site, and we want to enable subscribers to get started and then use each tool to its fullest potential.
Have a software issue or question? Try our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section below. If you don’t find the answer you need, contact SEOToolSet support using our Technical Support Form. A technical support team member will email you back promptly (usually within one business day).
SEOToolSet Training Is Available (and recommended!)
Want to master the tools and put your SEO project into high gear? Take a classroom-style SEO training course that includes instruction on using our tools. More than 5,000 people have taken our courses, which are continually updated and based on the search engine optimization methodology practiced by Bruce Clay, Inc. Classes are held in Southern California as well as India, Italy and Japan. All attendees get a free 1-year subscription to the tools!
Find out more about Bruce Clay SEO Training.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)
How do I access the SEOToolSet?
- Answer: To access the SEOToolSet, you must be a subscriber or an authorized user of an account.You can log in to the tools by clicking Login in the upper-right corner of SEOToolSet.com. Enter your individual username (originally sent to you by email when you subscribed or were added to an account) and password, then click the Log in button.
How do I log in?
- Answer: To log in, click Login in the upper-right corner of any page on SEOToolSet.com. Enter your username and password, and then click the Log in button.Note: You received your username and initial password via email when you first subscribed or were authorized to access an account. Each person has a unique username, even if the account has multiple users. If you have forgotten your username, contact support.
I can’t log in. What do I do?
- Answer: If you are having trouble logging in, try the troubleshooting tips below.
- Make sure your Caps Lock is off. The username and password fields are case-sensitive.
- If you forgot your password, click “Lost your password?” on the Login page. After you enter your email address, you’ll receive a link to reset your password.
- If you do not have a login or your subscription has expired, please go to our sign-up page to acquire one.
- If you still cannot log in, please complete our support request, including the error message that you are receiving, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
How do I get a login and password?
- Answer: If you do not have a login, please go to our sign-up page to subscribe.
If you subscribed, or if an account administrator made you an authorized user, you should have received your username and initial password via email. Each person has a unique username, even if the account has multiple users. If you have forgotten your username, contact support.
I forgot my password! Can you tell me what it is?
- Answer: If you have forgotten your password, click “Lost your password?” on the Login page. After you enter your email address, you’ll be sent a link to reset your password.
I’m in. Now what? How do I start using the SEOToolSet tools?
- Answer: After you successfully log in, the first thing to do is set up a project. Then you can explore using the many tools in the left-hand navigation menu. Note: The Ranking Monitor and Link reports require additional setup.
Set Up a Project:
- Choose Project List from the top navigation.
- Click the New Project button.
- In the Main tab, enter your project’s information and click Next: Configure Keywords at the bottom.
- In the Keywords tab, create keyword lists one at a time. For each list, type or paste words and phrases into the Keywords box on the right, separated by commas or one per line. To add another keyword list, click Add Keyword List in the bottom-left corner. When finished, be sure to click Submit. (Note: You can always add more keywords later.)
Explore the tools using SEOToolSet’s left-hand navigation menu.