SEOToolSet™ Subscription Pricing
With today’s SEOToolSet™, we decided to do something extraordinary. We slashed the pricing plans down to just ONE. Not since its first release in 1997 has SEOToolSet pricing been this simple.
- per project
- unlimited users
- toll-free phone & email support included
- Site spidering to 5 clicks deep
- Link graph to visualize internal linking structure
- Single Page Analyzer tool
- Multi Page Analyzer tool
- Keyword research and traffic tools
- Website checker
- Crawl errors report
- Ranking Monitor and reports on keyword rankings in search engine markets worldwide (each keyword run in Google costs $.01*)
- Competitor report (included with Ranking Monitor)
- Ability to add competitors to track retroactively (included with Ranking Monitor)
- Keyword trending report (with Ranking Monitor)
- Link reports for historical, inbound and external linking (requires Majestic subscription OR $20/month**)
- All data tables can be sorted and exported
*What is a keyword run? A keyword run is counted every time the SEOToolSet calls a search engine API for ranking data. While Bing API calls are provided to SEOToolSet users at no cost, Google API calls are provided for an additional cost after the first 100 Google keyword runs. Individual API calls are required for each Google market. For example, reporting the rankings of a single keyword in Google U.S. and Google Mexico would be two keywords runs.
**Extra charges for link reports are waived for an SEOToolSet Training attendee’s free subscription. Read more below.
Special: Free Subscription for Attending
Want a true win-win? Take one of our SEOToolSet Training courses and get a subscription free for a year! Our SEOToolSet classroom-style courses are much more than software instruction; you also receive an education in ethical SEO that’s second to none. More than 5,000 people have taken SEOToolSet courses around the world!
You’ll learn Bruce Clay’s industry-leading search engine optimization methodology. You’ll also receive a free, one-year subscription to the SEOToolSet including link reports and free ranking checks for up to 100 keywords in the Ranking Monitor.
Wondering “Why was I charged for my SEOToolSet use this month?”
The only cost of using the SEOToolSet as a training account subscriber is for the Ranking Monitor. The first 100 keywords monitored in Google markets are free; after that, each Google keyword run costs $.01.
Number of Projects You Get with a Training Subscription
The number of projects included with your training account subscription depends on which level of training course you take:
- 1-day SEOToolSet
1 free project
- 3-day SEOToolSet
3 free projects
- 5-day SEOToolSet
Standard & Advanced training:
5 free projects
Advanced training attendees who become certified receive 7 free projects.
This is the best deal possible for getting up-to-date training AND tools! Find out the dates, locations and registration information for SEOToolSet Training.