SEOToolSet® Pricing — Two Subscription Choices
With SEOToolSet® 6, we decided to do something extraordinary. We slashed the pricing plans down to just two. Not since its first release back in 1997 has SEOToolSet pricing been this simple.
- unlimited users, 1 project
- email support included
- upgrade anytime
SEOToolSet Lite includes:
- Site spidering to 2 clicks deep
- Link graph to visualize internal linking structure
- Page information report
- Single Page Analyzer tool
- Website checker
- All data tables can be sorted and exported
- Easy upgrade to SEOToolSet Pro anytime
- unlimited users, 2 projects
- toll-free phone or email support
- each additional project $30/month
Everything in SEOToolSet Lite plus:
- Site spidering to 5 clicks deep
- Crawl errors report
- Multi Page Analyzer tool
- Keyword research and traffic tools
- Ranking Monitor for keyword rankings across search engines and reports
(requires Google API key plus $.003/keyword
- Competitor report
(included with Ranking Monitor)
- Ability to add competitors to track retroactively (included with Ranking Monitor)
- Keyword trending report (with Ranking Monitor)
- Link reports for historical, inbound and external linking (requires Majestic subscription OR $20/month*)
*Extra charges to run the Ranking Monitor and Link reports are waived for an SEOToolSet Training attendee’s free subscription.
Get a Free Pro Subscription with an
SEOToolSet Training Course
Want a true win-win? Take one of our SEOToolSet Training courses and get a Pro subscription plus extras free for a year! Our SEOToolSet classroom-style courses are more than just software instruction; you also receive an education in ethical SEO that’s second to none. More than 4,600 people have taken SEOToolSet courses around the world and learned the industry-leading search engine optimization methodology performed by Bruce Clay, Inc.
Every attendee of our training courses receives a free subscription to the SEOToolSet for a year that includes no extra charge to run the Ranking Monitor or Link reports (you still need to obtain a Google API, but we provide the Majestic link data for you). That’s a money-saving bonus that could pay for the training course, especially if you track many keywords.
The number of projects included with your free subscription depends on which level of training course you take:
- 1-day SEOToolSet
1 free project
- 3-day SEOToolSet
3 free projects
- 5-day SEOToolSet
Standard & Advanced training:
5 free projects
Advanced training attendees who become certified receive 9 free projects.
Find out more about training dates, locations, cost and registration information on our SEOToolSet Training page.