Software Support for SEOToolSet™
We at SEOToolSet.com want to ensure you get as much as you can out of our search engine optimization technology. To back that up, every SEOToolSet Lite and Pro subscription includes free technical support provided by Bruce Clay, Inc. There are many powerful tools available through this site, and we want to enable subscribers to get started and then use each tool to its fullest potential.
Have a software issue or question? Try our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section below. If you don’t find the answer you need, contact SEOToolSet support using our Technical Support Form. A technical support team member will email you back promptly (usually within one business day). Email support is available for both SEOToolSet Pro and Lite subscribers.
If you subscribe to SEOToolSet Pro, phone support is also available. Pro users may call us toll-free at 866-517-1900 and ask for SEOToolSet support.
SEOToolSet Training Is Available (and recommended!)
Want to put your SEO project into high gear? Our classroom-style SEOToolSet training courses give you in-person SEO training and experience using our tools. More than 4,600 people have taken our courses, which are continuously updated and teach the search engine optimization methodology practiced by Bruce Clay, Inc. Classes are held in Southern California nearly every month, and attendees also get a free subscription to the tools. Find out more about SEOToolSet training.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)
- Answer: To access the SEOToolSet, you must be a subscriber or an authorized user of an account.
You can log in to the tools by clicking Login in the upper-right corner of the website SEOToolSet.com. Enter your individual username (originally sent to you by email when you subscribed or were added to an account) and password, then click the Log in button.
How do I access the SEOToolSet?
- Answer: To log in, click Login in the upper-right corner of any page on SEOToolSet.com. Enter your username and password, and then click the Log in button.
Note: You received your username and initial password via email when you first subscribed or were authorized to access an account. Each person has a unique username, even if the account has multiple users. If you have forgotten your username, contact support.
How do I log in?
- Answer: If you are having trouble logging in, try the troubleshooting tips below.
- Make sure your Caps Lock is off. The username and password fields are case-sensitive.
- If you forgot your password, click Lost your password? on the Login page. After you enter your email address, you’ll receive a link to reset your password.
- If you do not have a login or your subscription has expired, please go to our sign-up page to acquire one.
- If you still cannot log in, please complete our contact form, including the error message that you are receiving, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
I can’t log in. What do I do?
- Answer: If you do not have a login, please go to our sign-up page to subscribe.
If you subscribed, or if an account administrator made you an authorized user, you should have received your username and initial password via email. Each person has a unique username, even if the account has multiple users. If you have forgotten your username, contact support.
How do I get a login and password?
- Answer: If you have forgotten your password, click “Lost your password?” on the Login page. After you enter your email address, you’ll be sent a link to reset your password.
I forgot my password! Can you tell me what it is?
- Answer: After you successfully log in, the first thing to do is set up a project. Then you can explore using the many tools in the left-hand navigation menu. Note: The Ranking Monitor and list reports require additional setup.
Set Up a Project:
- Choose Project List from the top navigation items.
- Click the New Project button.
- In the Main tab, enter your project’s information and click Next: Configure Keywords at the bottom.
- In the Keywords tab, create keyword lists one at a time. For each list, type or paste words and phrases into the Keywords box on the right, separated by commas or one per line. To add another keyword list, click Add Keyword List in the bottom-left corner. When finished, click Submit. (Note: You can always add more keywords later.)
Click the items in SEOToolSet’s left-hand navigation menu to access many different tools.